Today we will teach you the practice of Thai-style fried spring rolls.
Spring roll skin
Shredded red radish
Shredded black fungus
A pinch of fine salt
A pinch of sugar
1 tablespoon of fish sauce
Steps for Thai fried spring rolls.
1. Thai fried spring rolls required ingredients.
2. Shred the carrots, soften the black fungus and cut them into shreds, and take the minced meat.
3. Beat the eggs into a bowl and set aside.
4. bean sprouts remove the root of the tail.
5. Soften the winter noodles and cut them slightly with a knife.
6. Put all the ingredients into a larger bowl.
7. Put down the salt, sugar, and fish sauce.
8. Mix well to form the filling.
9. Place the appropriate amount of filling on 1/3 of the spring roll skin.
10. Fold the spring roll skin close to your side.
11. Fold on both sides as well.
12. Apply a little egg wash to the end and roll tightly.
13. All wrapped spring rolls.
14. Heat oil in a pan, and put down the spring rolls fried until crispy.
15. Deep-fried on the table "Thai-style fried spring rolls".
16. Cut open to see what's inside. Eat with some Thai chili sauce, the taste will be better!
We share with you today a few other delicious spring rolls that are crispy, not greasy, and addictive once you eat them.
It's a great way for novice cooks to get started, so let's take a look at the step-by-step instructions.
Mixed Fruit Rolls with Sesame Sauce
Spring roll skin
Peanuts with skin
Cooked sesame seeds
sesame seed paste
1. Core the dates and cut them into small pieces.
2. Preheat oven to 150 degrees, bake peanuts and walnuts for 20 minutes, let cool, or toast peanuts and walnuts in a microwave oven
3. Put the peanuts and walnuts into a Ziploc bag, crush them with a rolling pin, and mix the crushed walnuts and peanuts with the chopped dates and cooked sesame seeds
4. sesame paste with the appropriate amount of water to thin plus
5. Take a spring roll skin, and evenly smear it with sesame sauce
6. Sprinkle the mixture of walnuts, peanuts, and dates evenly over the spring roll skin, roll it up, and cut it into sections.
Spring rolls with bamboo shoots and doughnuts
2 sheets of spring roll skin
Bamboo shoot shreds appropriate amount
Half a doughnut
A little canola oil
1. Heat the spring roll skin in a pan on one side over low heat until lightly browned, remove and set aside.
2. Add bamboo shoots to the fried side of the spring roll skin and roll up the dough sticks along the side.
3. Serve with a cup of soy milk.
Spring rolls with mixed vegetables
1 vegetarian sausage
2 slices of cabbage
10g of soy sauce
Fresh vegetable powder 1g
Salt appropriate amount
Peanut oil 30g
Spring roll skin moderate amount
1. Wash the potatoes and carrots, peel and shred them, and shred the cabbage and vegetarian sausage.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add shredded carrots and potatoes, and stir-fry to soften.
3. Add the cabbage and sausage and continue to stir-fry over high heat.
4. Add salt, fresh vegetable powder, and soy sauce to taste.
5. Continue to stir-fry over high heat until all ingredients are mixed and softened.
6. Add the remaining cabbage leaves, stir-fry all the ingredients over high heat, mix well and turn off the heat.
7. take a spring roll skin, put the right amount of stir-fried vegetables on top, all rolled up on it
8. heat a pan, pour peanut oil to heat, and put the spring rolls done
9. Slowly fry over low heat until both sides are golden brown.
10. crispy and tender, fragrant and delicious spring rolls out of the pot!
Spring rolls with bean paste
200g bean paste
Some spring rolls skin
1. Put bean paste on one end of the spring roll skin
2. Roll the spring rolls and then fold the spring rolls in the middle and continue to roll up to halfway.
3. Fold the left and right sides against the filling to the middle
4. Apply a little water to the end of the spring roll skin and roll it up.
5. Heat the oil in a frying pan over high heat until it reaches 70% or 80% hot, then add the spring rolls and reduce the heat to low.
6. Fry until the skin is golden brown, then put them on absorbent paper towels to absorb the excess oil.